GM Business Choice is an incentive designed specifically for business owners who use vehicles in the day-to-day operation of their business and not solely for transportation purposes. This incentive is available with eligible Chevrolet vehicles and offers valuable upfit equipment or card option choices shown below.
The 2012 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2012.
You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with Capitol Chevrolet for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties and ordering information, consult with Capitol Chevrolet.
- Are you a business owner?
- Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for transportation purposes?
- Can you provide one of the following eligible business documents that identifies you as the owner of the business?
- State Business License or State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- Prior-year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040 - Farmers ONLY)
- Sales Tax License
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- State Occupational License for Trade (For example, plumbers, electrician, contractors, etc.)
- State or Federal Authorized Business website (must have .gov website address)
- Municipal Business License
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen's Compensation Insurance Policy
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Municipalities (In lieu of bid assistance. Vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- State Real Estate License
- Lowe's Home Improvement Authorized Installer Vendor Number
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
Get a $500 Statement Credit on the GM Business Card
World MasterCard from Chase
Get a $500 Statement Credit on the GM Business Card World MasterCard from Chase. With every eligible purchase or lease of a Chevrolet van or truck, you'll receive $500 as a statement credit1 if you are approved for, or already have2, a GM Business Card.
Here is how the GM Business Card gets you closer to your new
- 5% Earnings on GM parts and service purchases3
- 3% Earnings on fuel at the pump, restaurants, and office supply stores3
- 1% Earnings on all other purchases made using the card3
- No limits on the amount of Earnings that can be accrued or redeemed
- Earnings do not expire
- No annual fee4
- 0% APR for 6 months4
Have your claim number? Click here to begin your application.
NEW APPLICANTS WHO CHOSE OPTIONS A,B,C, OR E CAN STILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A $100 STATEMENT CREDIT OFFER.
Receive all of the benefits of the GM Business Card, PLUS receive a $100 Statement Credit offer after first use5
Simply tell your dealer you are interested in the GM Business Card Bonus Option when completing your claim.
Click here to learn more